Twin Falls Housing Authority

Twin Falls Housing Authority


200 Elm Street North
Twin Falls, ID - 83301

Services Provided at Twin Falls Housing Authority:
Administers federal rental assistance programs and affordable apartments for low income families, elderly residents and persons with disabilities. HUD assists the housing authority by providing low income housing rent assistance The rent assistance entails full payment or partial payment of rent. Call the housing authority for details.


Post Comment